Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Cake Boss Buddy Valastro Pleads Guilty, Apologizes for DWI


He's no wiseguy.

Cake Boss's Buddy Valastro took to Twitter on Monday to apologize for driving while intoxicated last month.

"I thought I was fine to drive, but I wasn't. I put people in danger. I am very disappointed in myself," he wrote in one Tweet, adding, "I'll never get behind the wheel of a car again, even after one sip."

Police arrested the TLC star Nov. 13 in New York City. Valastro, owner of Carlo's Bakery in New Jersey, had been spotted swerving in his yellow Corvette just after 1 a.m. His blood-alcohol level was just above the legal limit.



No comments:

Washington DC school bus driver arrested for DWI

A  Washington, D.C.  elementary school bus driver transporting a class full of students on a field trip in Virginia was arrested on Thursday...